Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fish with Sun Dried tomatoes and olive paste

One of the problems I have is that I live in Israel and my Hebrew is not very good. So I sometimes end up buying the wrong thing, when I don't bother to parse out a label. I had intended to get Pesto but ended up with Olive Paste from the store. Well olives have a lot of flavor and I like them, so I mixed it with Sun Dried Tomatoes and spread it over the fish. (Same fish as last time) and let it sit for about an hour in the fridge.

2:30 in the microwave, it came out great.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a fridge/freezer at work so that you can buy a few things and leave them there? You are so ambitious on how you prepare your fish! I just stick mine in the microwave without any marinade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is both a fridge and small freezer

    ReplyDelete