Tuesday, July 16, 2013

282.4


I have had trouble with my weight all my life, but now that I am 40 it is time to do something about it. Today I stepped on a scale and it read 282.4lbs. This did not really shock me but its still hard to see it as a definite number.
The thing is that I suck at diets (almost everyone does) so I need to change how I eat and how I live. I am going to make a few changes at a time and see how they go. 
Actually I have already started. In the last few weeks at work I have started to change how I eat lunches. Instead of going out for a falafel or something else I am now eating in more often. Specifically I am making fish with rice a lot for lunches. 

My next set of changes will be to drinks (less soda, more water and tea) and breakfasts. 
https://medium.com/what-i-learned-today/d5da698ee2ba

No comments:

Post a Comment